BALT-MILITARY-EXPO Baltic Military Fair
Range of topics
I. SEA AND COAST DEFENCE?
1. Polish Navy ships – armament and equipment?
2. Armament and equipment of Polish Navy coast defence units
?3. Polish Navy aviation?
4. Polish Navy command posts and decision making support equipment?
5. The Polish Navy communication and technical monitoring systems and equipment?
6. Naval special forces armament and equipment?
7. Sailor uniforms and personal gear?
8. Food and equipment for meal preparation on ship and on land??
II. SAFETY OF THE BALTIC AND THE COAST?
1. Armament and equipment of the Coast Guard?
2. Police specialized equipment
?3. Armament and equipment for anti-terrorist groups of Police and Border Guard?
4. Command support centres for Police, Fire Brigade and Border Guard?
5. Crisis situation coordination centres and communication technology?
6. Systems and equipment for the Polish Navy, Police and Coast Guard to protect bases, ports against infiltration??
III. RESCUE AT SEA AND COAST?
1. Maritime rescue equipment?
2. Rescue equipment in coastal and inland waters?
3. Shore technical rescue equipment?
4. Control and inspection devices?
5. Medical rescue equipment?
6. Technical assistance and environmental protection equipment?
7. Rescue team personal protective equipment
T: +48 58 554 92 13?
INTERMARE South Baltic
INTERMARE South Baltic is an Interreg South Baltic Programme project undertaken to support the maritime economy in the whole region of the South Baltic through a network of companies and stakeholders joined under the common brand INTERMARE South Baltic, easily recognised in the region and in other European and global markets.
The goal of the project is the creation of a network of companies and also stakeholders (clusters, employer’s organisations, regional and local authorities, etc.) for a greater recognition of SMEs from the South Baltic region on international markets as well as better cooperation in the supply chains within the region.
Project starts from 1st of July 2017 and ends on 30th of June 2020.
Gdansk International Fair is the leader of the project. Partners of the project are from Germny, Lithuania and Poland. Associated Partenrs are from: Denamrk, Lithuania and Poland. The
The project will have an exhibition stand at most important maritime events in the world. We invite maritime SMEs from the South Baltic region to join us at these events. Participation at the INTERMARE South Baltic stand for SMEs from the South Baltic region will be free of charge. There is also the possibility to send companies information materials to be distributed at events.
Final results of the project will be:
- Marketing strategy for blue economy SME’s from South Baltic Region
- Strategy of international promotion by international events for blue economy SME’s from South Baltic Region
- INTERMARE South Baltic network website and data base?
- INTERMARE South Baltic International Fair 2020 in Gdansk – exhibition dedicated to SME’s from South Baltic Region
+ 48 58 554 92 38
POLFISH International Fair of Seafood Processing and Products
Range of Subject
- FISH, SEAFOOD AND FISH PRODUCTS?
1.4 processed and value-added?
?2.1 equipment for fishing?
2.2 machinery and technology for storying and processing?
2.3 harbours, shipingyards and fishing boats
- FISH FARMING
?3.1 feeds for fish
?3.2 machines and equipment for fish farming
?3.3 fish farms
- MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT FOR FISH PROCESSING?
4.1 machines, smokehouse?
4.3 systems and software
?5.3 systems and software
?5.4 ready made packagings
- FISH SHOPS
6.2 refrigerating equipment?
6.3 mobile shops
- CLEANING AND DISINFECTING EQUIPMENT AND AGENTS
- MEASUREMENT AND LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
9.1 land transport and shipping
?9.2 design and construction
?9.3 consulting and advising
9.5 post-manufacturing waste utilization
- SPECIALIST PUBLISHING HOUSE
- INSTITUTIONS, ORGANISATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- GOVERNMENTAL DEPARTMENTS AND INSTITUTIONS
- ORGANISERS OF FAIRS AND CONFERENCES
Project manager POLFISH
T +48 58 554 9362
Fax +48 58 554 9211