RES operates on the marine and inland market in the fields of electro-automation and marine electronics. Company provides comprehensive project implementation, meaning turnkey products: including design, manufacturing, assembly, commissioning, maintenance and servicing.
We are one of the leading suppliers of switchgears, consoles, automation solutions, providing services on ships in ports and on-board, during vessel operations.
Switchboards and control consoles are designed and manufactured based top grade components from well-known manufacturers.
As an authorized sales representative and service provider, RES provides delivery, installation and implementation of a wide range of systems.
Flying squads provide worldwide 24/7 services in the installation, conversions and repairs onboard.
The Products Division dates back to 1949, estabilished as the first and major radio-navigation manufacturer and service provider in Poland (MORS), since 2001 as the part of Remontowa Group. Nowadays specialise in the design and manufacture of MORS branded products - Switchboards & Consoles, as well as customised tailored electrical equipment to meet individual requirements of Customers. Range of RES products meet the highest Q&HSE standards and comply with all appropriate industry regulations. RES capabilities of certified engineers, production capacity of 1000m 2 and own design office, make us able to provide complete product to at least 12 new-built vessels yearly.
- Low Voltage Swichboards
- Main, emergency and auxiliary marine switchboards
- Power, illumination and automation switchboards for marine and inland industries
- Bridge Control Consoles
- Operational Consoles
- Crane Cabins
- E & I Cabinets and Modules
The Services Division provides complete piece of mind when it comes to the health, safety, compliance, integrity, reliability, uptime maintainability and efficiency of E&I facilities, equipment and operations. Our experienced teams of highly skilled and specially trained engineers and technicians are available 24/7 on a worldwide dedicated support or call off basis to execute all types of work scopes.
- Compliance services & testing
- Integrity reviews
- System performance inspections
- Installations, cable laying, wiring
- Small steel & pipe works
- Ship’s antifouling and anti corrosion protection
- E&I system conversions and upgrades Start-up and Commissioning
- Materials, Systems and Spares supply
The Projects Division delivers Electrical engineering solutions to a diverse customer base of offshore oil & gas and Marine asset owners and service providers around the world. We execute all types of Greenfield and Brownfield projects from small turnkey assignments to multi-million Euro upgrades and new system installations.
- Survey & definition of workscopes
- Front end engineering design studies
- Project detailed design engineering
- Project procurement Turnkey packages
- Full documentation & certification packs
- Overall project management
With our continuous work in quality and environmental management, we endeavour to deliver services and products of the highest quality and standards.
RES is compliant with:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality management systems
- Registered NATO supplier: NCAGE code 0747H
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational health and safety management system
- First Point Assessment (FPAL) Registered as a supplier to the oil and gas industry
- Competent personnel for IECEx (CoPC), High & Low voltage to prevent hazards
- Own Installation & assembly standarts (BP compatible)
- Industry standards knowledge:
- IEC :: Atex, IECEx :: ISO :: UK HSE for offshore installation :: BP, STATOIL, SIEMENS OIL&GAS etc. :: NORSOK, CIBSE/ASHRAE :: Classification societies